Your large animals are in expert hands
We have several vets who specialize in large animal medicine to ensure your cattle are seen by experienced professionals.
Our large animal services primarily focus on bovine health. To properly treat and care for these large animals requires particular veterinary expertise as well as facilities spacious enough to accommodate them. At Animal Health & Medical Center, we’re proud to offer the best of both! Our trained veterinarians have over 70 years of combined experience, and our well-kept facilities are designed to keep your cattle clean, healthy, and comfortable.
Learn more about the food health (bovine) services offered by our Stephenville vets below.
Food Animal (predominantly bovine)
- Health certificates
- Fertility exams
- Reproduction programs
- Vaccination protocols
- Records evaluation
- Nutrition consultation
- Mastitis/milking consultation
- In-house mastitis lab for routine milk culturing
Medicine and Surgery
- Routine physical examinations
- In-house lab for routine bloodwork
- Surgeries ranging from routine castrations to involved exploratory laparotomies